Sunday, March 28, 2010

New DVD releases.6

I am going to review a movie that both my wife and I loved, "Belle and the Beast: A Christian Romance." We gave this movie a two Thumbs up or 5 Stars. To me this is the kind of movie that should be made. The building of a true love without anyone taking off their clothes what a novel concept.

This movie is based on Beauty and the Beast a fairy tale written by Jeanne-Marie Le Prince de Beaumont. To me what more can be said, a movie that the whole family can watch without having someone turn their head or leave the room. This is the kind of movies that one day I hope to make, something for everyone in the house that everyone can enjoy as a family together.

I will tell you that the acting was in the beginning was slow and not to Hollywood standards but by the first quarter of movie the acting got much better and was pretty good through the rest of the movie. By the end of the movie they had put together a good family friendly movie, that I will watch again.

The cast is: Stephanie Wood; Matthew Davis; Everest Bishop; Lindsay Wellington; D. Susan Luty; Arne Carter; Elizabeth Joelle and directed by BJ Alexander. Finally this movie was produced by WisenQuest Production. One day you all out there reading this blog will be watching a movie produced by Bear Production Company thinking that I am glad their are still companies making movies for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment