Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Movie Release.1

Today was a busy day for us in our household, our daughter was home and wanted to go shopping for a bedroom. Even though my wife and I still do not feel well she drug us around until she found the bed and dresser that she wanted to buy. While on this trek my wife and I had to take many breaks trying out the recliner in the stores,for me wishing I had time to take a nap. Finally, I had enough shopping, I was spent and I slept in our 1993 Isuzu Trooper in the parking lot till they finished the bedroom purchase, Thank God for the Trooper and the recliners.

Afterward we all decided to go and see the new Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler film, "The Bounty Hunter." Despite the negative criticism of the movie we decided to go and watch the movie anyway. And of course in our opinion we feel the professionals got it wrong, we enjoyed the movie and did not find it hard to believe the relationship of Gerard Butler and Jennifer Anistion. We rated the movie a Thumbs up or a 3 3/4 stars.

Milo Boyd(Gerard Butler) is an ex-cop and currently is a licensed bounty hunter that goes after people who jump bail. Nicole Hurly is a reporter tracking down the story of her life but after failing to appear to her court date a bench warrant is issued for her arrest and guess who's bail bondman has the bond, Milo's. The fun begins when Milo accepts the job to arrest Nicole his ex-wife. The two one up each other until they are forced to work together to solve the murder and much more...

Sometimes I wonder if these professional critics are watching the same movies as I have just watched. I guess just going to the movies to enjoy the movie isn't enough anymore we have to be political, negative, vulgar, or F bombs are the criteria for making of a good movie or maybe even a Academy Award winning movie. When we go to the movies, and it is not a lot, we want to be entertained this is our criteria, that's it, just be entertained at the movie.

Go and check out the movie for yourself you might find as we did the critics got it wrong again. This movie was directed by Andy Tennant, and the Cast are as follows: Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Christine Baranski, Jason Sudeikis, Natalie Morales. From my family and Bear Production Company think about giving, "The Bounty Hunter" a try, you might even find yourself laughing and isn't that what going to the movies is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment