Monday, March 8, 2010

Scott Petroleum Corporation

I would like to think when a person has a problem with a company and that the company tells you that they want to ensure your taken care of because they care about their customers what they say and do really happens. In the case of Scott Petroleum this isn't the case.

This story is the story of a company that put a family out of business, a story about a company that helped a family lose their home, a story about a company that doesn't care about anything else other than their bottom line.

I owned a small trucking company several years back and fueled my truck in one of their stations in Arkansas and out of the diesel pump came unleaded gasoline. I found out from the mechanic that worked on my truck that my tank was full of unleaded fuel. I kept the receipt from my fill up with Scott Petroleum and I have the receipt from the mechanic stating his findings.

So their I sat in Arkansas broke down and out of business, I contacted the company and I was told on many occasions that they were going to take care of me and later when I sent them a letter with my total loss to this point I was then handed over to their insurance company Zurich who sent me a letter stating that the fuel tanks at the station had acceptable amounts of contamination and they denied the claim. I called the claims adjuster and asked what does this mean and she said we are not paying, that is what this means, I said so what you are saying is to hire a lawyer, and she said "that is what you need to do."

What I really want to know is why a large company like a petroleum company wouldn't have just paid for my engine repair and my lost wages that they strung me along for in the following six months. I eventually lost my home and almost lost my vehicle (had to get a loan to fix) but I trusted that this company would take care of my problem because the President of the company who I spoke to on the phone twice assured me they take care of their customers, for me I feel far from being taken care of, no warm fuzzy feeling for me.

Scott Petroleum Inc. owes me today in excess of $200,000 plus interest which I know I will never see, if they would have a change of heart and pay this would enable my wife and I to purchase another home, get my new start-up business "Bear Production Company" off the ground, and pay off all my bills. Are their any other customers of Scott Petroleum that have lost it all as well? I thought I would include the companies contact information below if any of you out there needed the info.

Scott Petroleum Inc.
102 Main Street Itta Bena, MS 38941
Toll Free: 1-800-870-6475 Corporate Office: 662-254-9024
Email: info@scottpetroleuminc.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete